VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Day Hike to Panorama Ridge - Beginner Friendly! · Saturday, July 5th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jul. 5th
End: Saturday, Jul. 5th
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Jul. 3rd, 6:00 am
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Can't get out for the whole weekend? Come on a day trip to Panorama Ridge!
The ridge offers beautiful views of Garibaldi Lake and makes for a nice long (but not too long!) day trip. We can even stop by the lake for a swim on the way back down.
This is a beginner friendly trip and everyone is of course welcome.
Any questions or concerns, feel free to email me as always [email protected] :)