VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Brew Work Hike · Sat. Jul. 16th - Sun. Jul. 17th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jul. 16th, 6:37 am
End: Sunday, Jul. 17th, 4:37 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Jul. 12th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club Room
The Brian Waddington Hut isn't the only hut in need of some love! The Brew Hut needs to have some flashing replaced and needs a thorough summer cleaning. We will also be doing some trail work along the way. Brew is actually a really pretty hut to visit in the summer, it sits up high and has pretty amazing views in all directions (when not enveloped in a whiteout).
This is a beginner friendly trip, and you don't need to be an experienced DIYer, we'll find plenty of stuff for everyone to do, irregardless of experience level. If enough snow has melted (doubtful) we'll even try and find the remains of Brew 2 so we can restock the wood shed.