VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Imagine Day Main Event 2014 · Tuesday, September 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Sep. 2nd, 1:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Sep. 2nd, 5:00 pm
Come drop by the VOC Imagine Day Booth! We will answer questions and provide information to prospective members. The booth will be along Main Mall, somewhere between Agricultural Rd and Crescent Rd (Koerner Library to the Rose Garden). Look for our VOC flag and the awesome volunteers!
If you are interested in volunteering for this booth (and fulfilling a workhike), see the wiki page to signup for a time slot.