VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Mountain Biking at Mt. Fromme, North Van (Beginner friendly)! · Saturday, September 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Sep. 20th, 1:00 pm
End: Saturday, Sep. 20th, 4:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Sep. 16th, 5:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: VOC club room in the sub
Lets shred some north shore trails before the colder weather settles in. Im thinking Espresso and Pipeline (or more if people are up for it!). Trails are black and suited for intermediate/advanced or expert riders. You can always walk the tricky sections :)
I'm also up for doing blue trails if more people are of that level! Its all about building your confidence and getting practice in!
Mountain bike, helmet, and armour are essential.
Date and time is flexible
You can check out the trails here: http://www.trailforks.com/region/mount-fromme/