VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Hike up Seymour on Sunday · Sunday, June 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Jun. 26th, 8:00 am
When I can't get organized enough to do something really awesome, I often go up Seymour, just for the exercise (and to collect empty beer cans and anything else melting out of the snow, like cell phones or money). It's a short drive on a paved road, scenery, when weather is good, is pretty spectacular, and it doesn't take a lot of planning.
Going up Sunday, will not need snowshoes or skis tho there is plenty of snow still there. If you want a seat in my car (I have 3 available) contact me asap. If you want to bring your own car, we could meet at the parking lot at 09:00 or just after.