VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC slideshow: Sea cliffs · Wednesday, November 5th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Nov. 5th, 7:00 pm
As you drive past Brittania Beach and gaze out across Howe Sound you're probably being a bad driver. There are some quite big cliffs on the other side, though. If you've ever looked at them and thought that they look prerry big, dirty and scary and wished that someone would go out there and have a series of first-class epics while getting to the top so you could laugh at them, then this is your slideshow.
Grappling hooks! Falling into a tree! Capsizing! Diving for cams! Bears! Pirates! Bandits! Crazed ants! Punch-out with a wasps nest!
Where: BUCH A202