VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Norvan Falls Picnic - (Super Beginner Friendly) · Saturday, February 7th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Feb. 7th, 8:00 am
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Feb. 5th, 6:00 pm
Chez de Norvan Falls
This is a very easy day-hike, perfect if you're just wanting to get outside and explore the North Shore. Me and Kat are going to take an easy day and have a nice picnic near the Falls. We will share good cheese, bread and other delicous goods on our red plaid blanket (wicker basket optional). You don't have to have any previous hiking experience, we can go over everything you need and have a great day. If it's poor-er weather we're still going to go but bring a tarp to picnic under = D