VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Day trip to Brew Hut · Sunday, February 8th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Feb. 8th, 7:00 am
We will leave Vancouver around 7am and drive the jeep as far as we can towards the Brew trail. Using mostly just boots, ski poles, and brute force, we will hike around 5 km to Brew Hut, eat lunch, and then hike back to the car. WE're not real fast. We are beginner friendly. Technical gear should not be required. If you want a seat in my jeep, for sure, email me and I'll reserve a seat for you.
Warning, it might rain.