VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Bear Trap Telemark Festival - Manning Park · Sat. Mar. 14th - Sun. Mar. 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 14th
End: Sunday, Mar. 15th, 11:59 pm
Manning Park is hosting a telemark ski festival March 14-15. View details here.
There will be races, lessons, and possibly discounted lift tickets. I'll post more detail when I have them for intrested parties.
This isn't an offical trip, just an announcement that this event is happening. If there is enough interest though someone can problaby manage to get another nice group discount. Otherwise connect with other intrested people and organize your own rides and such :)