VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Monthly Summer BBQ - August · Wednesday, August 3rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Aug. 3rd
It feels like last month's popular barbeque was just yesterday, now it's almost time for another one-the last VOC summer BBQ before school starts...
Most of you know the drill by now, the VOC monthly barbeque is where club members come down to hang out for pre-trip meetings and charred food among a slew of random things that happen at the BBQ.
There will be a barbeque, bring your own grillable things, such as burgers, sausages, and things on sticks. (Beer too maybe but be wary of the authorities on ATVs...)
Feel free to bring a frisbee, hacky sac, slack lines whatever you'd like to bring along to play around with.
We will be down at Spanish Banks/Locarno Beach at the parking lot at the base of Tolmie St, at 6:30 pm.