VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
En Plein Air - Outdoor Artsy Fartsy Hiking Trip! · Sat. May. 2nd - Sun. May. 3rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 2nd
End: Sunday, May. 3rd
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Apr. 28th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Buchanan B 208
Calling all artists and art appreciators: it's time to flex your creative muscles while working your hiking ones!
This trip is for those wanting to work on their creative projects in an outdoor/backcountry setting. For those of you familiar with Makerspaces, think of it like that, but in the woods and with less tech focus. Non-artsy folk are also welcome to join!
All hiking levels are welcome as are all mediums (fine arts, performing arts, experimental, none, etc.). The exact location is TBD, but visiting a hut seems like a good option.
If there is enough interest, I can also put together an introductory workshop on drawing materials and techniques, potentially for after the pre-trip.
There WILL be an introductory workshop to drawing materials and techniques after the pretrip. If you'd like to come to that but not on the trip, sign up anyway and just indicate that you're only interetsed in the workshop (yay art!).
Questions/ comments, post on the messege board or shoot me an email: [email protected]