VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Summer BBQ 1 · Wednesday, May 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, May. 6th, 6:00 pm
Now that the weather is warm and the sun is shining, its time for the monthly VOC Summer BBQs. There will be grills, so bring your grillables. All are welcome.
We'll be set up at Spanish Banks/Locarno Beach near the base of Tolmie St. Look for a large group in the field with lots of bikes around.