VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Cycle Touring Galiano Island · Sat. Apr. 18th - Sun. Apr. 19th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Apr. 18th
End: Sunday, Apr. 19th
Pre-trip meeting location: E-mail FAFF
Aga and I want to go to Galiano and cycle this weekend! I have no experience with fixing bikes, so would love if someone with experience was keen to join us! The itinerary is very vague at this stage, but essentially we would get to Tsawassen Terminal for the 8:35 AM ferry to Galiano Island, cycle, hike Mount Galiano, camp somewhere, then return Sunday on the 5:05 PM Ferry back to Vancouver.
This trip is Beginner Friendly, but you will need to have your own bike with rack, panniers, pump, patch kit, etc.
We will organize by e-mail FAFF and have things sorted by Thursday evening ideally. Sign up as interested if you are keen! Feel free to e-mail me as well!