VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Baker · Sat. Aug. 1st - Mon. Aug. 3rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 1st
End: Monday, Aug. 3rd
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Jul. 30th, 7:00 pm
I (Ben) the organizer is no longer able to organize/go on this trip - please contact me if you would like to take over as the organizer.
Get travel insurance - a $20,000 dollar bill for a helicopter rescue would suck
I forget the name of the route - Coleman demming?