VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Brandywine Mountain Scramble · Sunday, June 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Jun. 28th
End: Sunday, Jun. 28th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jun. 24th
Pre-trip meeting location: your inbox (i.e. email faff)
The Matt Gunn Scrambles Guide rates Brandywine Mountain as 3 stars so let's check it out!
This is a day trip for SUNDAY (not Saturday). It's beginner friendly-ish; the route has a 1268m elevation gain so be prepared to sweat!
Hopefully cars will appear to make this work.
Feel free to email me with questions and stuff.
Happy trails <3