VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner friendly outdoor climbing in Squamish! · Saturday, September 12th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Sep. 12th
[THIS TRIP IS CLOSED TO FURTHER PARTICIPANTS]
Have you been gym climbing for a while but think it would be awesome to climb outdoors? Feel like a fun day of (probably) toproping on real granite? Then this trip is for you.
Byron is going to help me lead my first official VOC trip.
The plan is to head up to Squamish for some beginner-friendly climbing.The specifics of where we go and what we do will depend on experience and interest.
The number of people who can come will depend on the experience level of participants and the availability of cars. If too many people sign up I will quasi-randomly select people at some point in the week beforehand, making sure that we have enough drivers to all get up there.
Hope to see you there!