VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: In the mountains, we forget to count the days, by Dylan Heerema · Wednesday, December 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Dec. 2nd, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: ESB 1012 (Earth and Ocean Sciences)
Come and join us while Dylan Heerema shares his slideshow "In the mountains, we forget to count the days"
"Stories, photos and musings from ten years spent without a real job. Incoherent rambling will be kept to a minimum if possible. Locations may include Norway, Asia and South America; covert beer drinking is encouraged. See you there!"