VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: Cycling South Korea and Japan with a Baby! · Wednesday, November 16th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Nov. 16th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: ESB 2012
Join Gili and Maya as they share insights and photos of their travels!
"Have you ever heard that South Korea has awesome cycling infrastructure? Are you curious how it is to travel by bike with a baby? Or do you want to know more about cycle touring in general? Do you want to know what Korean food is all about? Or why you should definitely bring your rain pants on such a trip? Did you know that Japan has amazing tropical islands hardly touched by foreign tourists? Or that Japanese people offer awesome hospitality? Come to our slideshow to find out more, see amazing photos and videos from our trip, while we share the stories which made the trip so special."
Also follow their blog, Life in the MAGic Land!! http://inmagicland.com