VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
ACC Vancouver AGM: Food, Drink & Community Social ***DATE CHANGE*** · Monday, November 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Nov. 28th, 6:30 pm
End: Monday, Nov. 28th, 10:00 pm
The ACC Vancouver Section is having their AGM/social on MONDAY, November 28th at 6:30 and is encouraging VOC members to attend!
This is a great opportunity to meet new people, enjoy some beer and ice-cream and have bit of a break before exam season. The ACC has generously offered to donate $5 for every VOC member that attends into a MEC gift card fund that we can use to purchase club gear! Unfortunately some vandals smashed in every window in the Floral Halls, so we've had to move our schedule forward one day. We're now being hosted on Monday 28th November in the Vistor Centre Banquet Hall. Sorry for the last minute notice, and hope you can all still make it!
I will need to let the ACC know how many of us will be there, so please select 'committed' if you plan on attending. Location: Van Dusen Gardens.
***No need to register on the ACC page***
If you have any questions, please send me an email.
|Event Location:||VanDusen Gardens - Floral Hall|
|Date(s) & Time:||Tue, Nov 29 2016 7:30 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Tue, Nov 29 2016 7:30:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||2.5 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
|Event Leader(s):||Raz Peel
You must be logged in to get the Event Leader contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members & Guests, 18 & Older Only|