VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Red Heather day trip · Saturday, January 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jan. 28th, 9:00 am
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jan. 25th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Outside clubroom
This will be a back country ski trip to Red Heather in Squamish. We will hopefully make it up to the day use hut and ski back down to the cars. This is a beginner friendly trip which means there will be support for those who have little experience skiing, back country or resort, and we will stay together as a group. It could still be a challenging or tiring day and reasonable physical fitness is a requirement. We will hopefully have fun nonetheless!
The going list will be determined in part based on experience to ensure enough support is there for new skiers. This trip also requires drivers so if you have a car you will have a better chance of making the cut. If you are unable to make the pre-trip meeting just send me an email.