VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Temple Dinner // Movie, Pizza, Climbing · Friday, April 7th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Apr. 7th, 6:00 pm
Don't forget tonights PIZZA + MOVIE + CLIMBING Temple!
EVERYONE IS WELCOME! climbers, non-climbers, old friends, new friends, friends of friends, non friends...
We will meet at UBC NEST - room #2508 to chill and chat, order some Pizza (5 dollar per person) and watch some crazy climbing adventures on the screen. You are welcome to bring some sidedishes, appetizers, deserts or drinks.
Afterwards we will have the option to go to the aviary for a rampage climbing session or/and do some insane acroyoga and body/chair/table bouldering. So please don't forget your yoga mat (if you have).