VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Tunnel Bluffs day hike · Saturday, June 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jun. 24th, 9:40 am
Well known Tunnel Bluffs hike just from different location, which is accessible by public transport from the city - Homer and Dunsmuir street.
I´ll board at 8:20 am on the bus(250) stop mentioned above because bus is sometimes full already on the Burrard and Georgia street.
Plan of the day is hike quickly up to viewpoint, stay there for an hour, two or three then get back to Lions bay and go to the Lions beach(swimming?) where i´m planning to stay till sunset. Bus back to the city goes every half an hour till midnight from SB Isleview Place at Lions Bay.