VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
AAC Cragging Classics @ Smith Rock · Fri. Sep. 15th - Sun. Sep. 17th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Sep. 15th, 4:00 pm
End: Sunday, Sep. 17th, 6:00 pm
Cragging Classics returns to Smith to year (September 15th to 17th) and we should pay our American Friends a visit!
It's $40 for the whole weekend, which includes a talk by Tommy Caldwell, some short films, your camping fees, a party, beer and breakfast also! There are a bunch of cheap clinics normally also, and several stewardship initiatives/conservation projects for anyone that wants to take part.
I'm going to head down a day early (Thursday afternoon) to setup camp with some folks from the ACC. I might be convinced to stay a day longer and climb into Monday also if anyone is keen. Tickets sell out fast, but If you sign up ahead of time I will send you an email on July 17th as a reminder (when they go on sale).
More info online: https://americanalpineclub.org/smith-rock-cc
Bring sunscreen and stoke, this is always a fun weekend! :)