VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Lady and the Cheam: A Disney Spectacular (beginner friendly) · Wednesday, August 9th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : Lack of cars/low interest
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Aug. 9th, 7:00 am
Pre-trip meeting: Monday, Aug. 7th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Come on out for some midweek mountain time in the lovely -and arguably under appreciated- Chiliwack Valley! We'll be heading up Cheam in the morning, and then on over to Lady in the afternoon.
Cheam is fairly straightforward, mostly hiking on trails with a some steep sections.
Lady is a bit more challenging, falling into the category of scramble, rather than hike.
Luckily, these two lovely peaks share a col, so we can potentially break into two groups after Cheam if some folks are uncomfortable scrambling up Lady.
After spending some time on top of pointy things, we'll head back down to the cars for a potluck dinner somewhere al the river, or possibly out at Chiliwack lake.