Members can insert new events into the calendar
and signup for trips, but please read the instructions
VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Neil Mackenzie Adventure Grant 2018 - APPLY NOW until JAN 29 @ 4pm · Fri. Sep. 1st - Mon. Jan. 29th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Organized by: Kelsey Miller
Start: Friday, Sep. 1st
End: Monday, Jan. 29thDescription:
<!--[if gte mso 9]> 800x600 <![endif]-->
"We, his parents, want to keep Neil's memory alive in VOC by awarding a grant to a suitable applicant or applicants who can demonstrate a wish to seek adventure or training in physical outdoor activities, preferably in Scotland, and help them to achieve their objectives. The funding for an adventure will be divided - part funded by VOC fundraising, part by The Neil Mackenzie Trust, and part by the applicants themselves."
- Margaret and Angus Mackenzie, November 2016
*Applications are due January 29, 2018*
Please visit the wiki page or the message board for further questions you may have regarding eligibility, the application process, etc.
PS: There is no adventure too big or too small - all VOC members, both associate and student, are encouraged to apply! Adventures not only make us late for dinner - they foster growth and inspire those around us to explore our beautiful world.
Posted: 2017-10-03 12:39:34
Last modified: 2017-10-03 12:44:49