VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
RED ROCK RENEGADES · Fri. Feb. 16th - Fri. Feb. 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Feb. 16th, 6:00 pm
End: Friday, Feb. 23rd, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Feb. 7th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Outside VOC Clubroom
Missing Squamish already? Too bad, but we've got the next best thing.
A group of keen ass VOCers are heading down to Red Rocks (just outside VEGAS baby) for a weeks worth of sweet climbing.
Red Rock Canyon is a desert, so it'll be cold at night, but the day time conditions should be fairly warm and perfect for climbing! It's a pretty solid mix of sport and trad (roughly 50/50), with over 2000 climbs.
So far we have three cars leaving on the saturday morning. It would be good to see who else is interested in going and who has cars that they would be willing to drive down to Nevada so we can bring this trip to the big league.
We will be camping near Red Rocks and will probably spend the last night in Vegas so y'all can get an Elvis to officially marry you to your belay partner.
***Please sign up as interested or committed if you are stoked on coming, especially if you have a car!***