VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: Climbing with Marc-Andre Leclerc · Wednesday, February 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Feb. 28th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Buchanan A203
Yep, you read that right! Marc-Andre will be joining us to give a presentation on either rock, ice, or mixed climbing at the end of the month.
For those that don't know, Marc-Andre is a pro climber widely known for his bold free solos on both rock and ice, including countless 5.hard Squamish classics, various routes up Slesse, and Patagonia's Cerro Torre.
Save the date and get stoked! More details to come.
Photo from: http://mtwaddingtons.com/ambassador/marc-andre-leclerc/