VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Elfin Hut Skiing/snowshoeing Trip · Fri. Apr. 27th - Sat. Apr. 28th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Apr. 27th
End: Saturday, Apr. 28th
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Apr. 26th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
I would like to organize a trip to Elfin Lakes Hut near the end of the UBC term. I'm totally flexible on the exact dates, how we get there (ski/snowshoe etc.) and how long we stay. I need to book some reservations so we can stay in the hut in advance, and I have chosen a night when the hut should be more available (as of this writing all 33 spots are open on the night of April 27th). This date is right after UBC exams finish for the term so it should work out well with people's schedules.
If you are interested in the trip, want the date changed, have a question, etc. feel free to post in the message board thread or even email me directly at [email protected]