VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
MEC Clubs Night · Tuesday, May 8th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, May. 8th, 7:00 pm
End: Tuesday, May. 8th, 9:00 pm
MEC Clubs Night is Tuesday May 8th from 7-9pm!!!
VOC members will get 10% off all reguarly and clearance priced items purchased that evening - and 5% off boats! All items must be in stock and purchased through our tills that evening in order to be eligible for the discount. So this means that we cannot offer the discount on items that must be ordered or wish to purchase online nor on items that have received an individual discount or are part of a packaged discount.
You need to be a member of MEC to be able to buy anything, but I assume everyone is but if you're not, you can by a membership ($5) then.