VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Wreck Beach, Gate 7 5/8 Expedition · Sunday, April 22nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Apr. 22nd, 9:11 am
We will meet at Gate 7 which is next to the outhouse in the "Fruit Loop", around 9 am. Descending the stairs will put us on the beach beside the Fraser River. From here the trail goes upstream, and if we are lucky we will come out at the Viewpoint on Marine Drive. If the trail is too gnarly we won't actually arrive at the Viewpoint, instead we get to bushwhack from the river up to the highway. Good times are pretty well guaranteed. This trail can be completed with sneakers, but some mud might be expected.
As there is no pre-trip meeting, the faint of heart should probably email me to find out what's up, if anything.