VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
How to Pack Your Pack Slideshow- Backcountry and More · Tuesday, October 30th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Oct. 30th, 6:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: LSK 460
Come out to learn what to bring into the back country with you, and how to pack that pack! The presentation this week will be on Tuesday at 6:30 so as not to interefere with Wednesday Halloween Plans. It also gives people the chance to come to kayak polo right after! Presenters will be Phil Tomlinson, Christian Veenstra and Veronik Schmitt to get different perspectives and different levels of packing (light, medium and heavy). THIS EVENT WLL BE HELD IN LSK 460!!!