VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Winter Social! · Wednesday, November 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Nov. 21st, 6:00 pm
IT IS TIME FOR THE VOC WINTER SOCIAL!
It will be a potluck! So everyone sign up with what they will bring. It would be good to get a mixture of dishes, i.e. mains, sides and desserts. The event is held at the Gallery, which unfortunately means that you must be 19 years of age to attend!
There will be music and dancing. This year, the theme will be as it has in previous years, with the option of dressing either formal or in your favourite ugly sweater.
There will be a vote for replacement exec for positions where we are losing exec members! This year, we will be electing a new swag master and a new quartermaster. Please e-mail the exec if you are interested in either of these positions. Elections will occur at 8:00 PM.
We will also need some people to volunteer to man the door. If you are interested, please contact me. We will likely do it in 1-2 hour slots so that volunteers can still enjoy the night when not manning the door Please check out the wiki page <http://www.ubc-voc.com/wiki/VOC_winter_social_2012> to sign up. These people will just be responsible for making sure those that come in are VOC members.