VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
MEC Clubs Night- 10% off! · Tuesday, May 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, May. 14th, 7:00 pm
End: Tuesday, May. 14th, 9:00 pm
Tuesday, May 14th is this year's MEC's Club Night where you can receive 10% off everything in the store! Including bikes and boats! This event is for the Vancouver MEC location at 130 West Broadway. Everyone must be a member of MEC, which costs $5 if you are not already. Please sign up for this event, as we need to know approximately how many people will be there.