VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Mountaineering Camp · Sat. Aug. 31st - Mon. Sep. 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 31st, 6:00 am
End: Monday, Sep. 2nd, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Aug. 28th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: BUCH D217
Pre trip meeting: BUCH D217. Traditionally Mountaineering Camp is not an instructional trip, but an opportunity for people who already know what they are doing, to go out and have fun together. There may be opportunities for people who don't know what they are doing to have fun as well. This year, mountaineering will be at Washington Pass. The focus there is on alpine climbing; however, there are glacier routes as well.