VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Brew^2 trip 1 · Sat. Aug. 10th - Sun. Aug. 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 10th
End: Sunday, Aug. 11th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Aug. 7th, 6:15 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: @ the VOC BBQ
We are testing the true meaning of Brew hut and going to brew beer on brew hut with water from brew lake.
The beer will be consumed during the September Brew hut workhike.
Please safe some cleaned!! 2 litre pop-bottles (1l would do as well) in which we will fill the final brew. We also need to bring receptacles to carry the water from the lake to the hut. Properly cleaned milk-jugs or water-gallons might be the easiest. A bunch of bottles would do as well.
We'll see about the amount of bottles each of us should bring at the pre-trip meeting. It'll depend on how many people will be coming and whether we want to haul everything at once or want to do runs.
Pre-trip meeting will be during the VOC BBQ at some point after having eaten.