VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Cathedral Mountain Self-Propelled · Sat. Jun. 11th - Sun. Jun. 12th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jun. 11th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Jun. 12th, 11:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jun. 8th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: VOC Clubroom
Ascent of Cathedral Mountain self-propelled: bike ride up the Seymour Valley. Hike thru the trees, carrying snowshoes or skis. Ski/snowshoe along ridge over Burwell to Cathedral, camping somewhere along the way.
Possibility of having a second group go up over Lynn Peaks instead - longer but slightly (perhaps) more aesthetic.
Details will be discussed at the Pre-Trip Meeting.
Contact the organisers (Len and Piotr) if you have any questions.