VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Annual VOC Climbing Competition · Tuesday, March 17th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Mar. 17th, 6:00 pm
It's that time again. Climbing season was forever ago. You've touched nothing but plastic for months now, and you're getting pretty good at it. We'd like to give you a convenient opportunity to show off your ability to pull t-nuts through concrete in the name of sendage.
Come to the annual VOC climbing competition at the Norm climbing wall! We'll have a friendly-format comp, as well as crate stacking and sock wrestling.
- Climbing (male & female)
- Crate Stacking (unisex)
- Sock-stripping battle (unisex)
The entry fee is $5, which covers prizes for to the winners in each category as well as door prizes (drawn at random). Please use the sign up tool so we have an idea what to expect in terms of numbers!
What to bring:
- Harness *
- Climbing Shoes *
- Belay Device
- Chalk (optional)
Helmet* (crates will fall from the sky)
- Clean socks, the more colourful the better (If you're participating in sock stripping)
* - Can be rented during gear hours