VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Highball Bouldering Day · Sunday, May 3rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, May. 3rd
Another trip to take place in the nebulous future, Highball Bouldering Day will be when we all gather with our pads and get that little anxious feeling in the pits of our stomachs'. We will go after Squamish's top highball problems in the Apron and Grand Wall area in order of ascending difficulty, which will probably take most of the day. We may or may not relocate depending on how it goes, but there should be plenty of stuff to do.
Get you bouldering friends who are non VOC to participate. This is beginner friendly, as gravity affects us all.