VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Salmon Bonfire and Rock Climbing (Very Beginner Friendly) · Sat. May. 2nd - Sun. May. 3rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 2nd, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, May. 3rd, 10:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Email faff for now, I'll make a time depending on interest
For those who don't know, I've spent the last two years working an office job I wasn't crazy about. My last day is April 24th, and then I'm free! This calls for celebration! I'm organizing a salmon bonfire at Checkamus Canyon, halfway between Whistler and Squamish. This is car-camping, so injured people can still come :).
I was thinking we'd rock climb on Saturday and then camp and make the fire Saturday night. We'll still do this even if it's raining--in which case, this will also be an intro to making fires in the rain :)
Come celebrate dirtbag season!!
Please sign up as commited if you are. I'll start putting people into cars as going on Thursday evening.