VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Interval Running Training - Occurs Every Wednesday · Wed. Mar. 13th - Wed. Aug. 28th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 13th, 6:00 pm
End: Wednesday, Aug. 28th, 6:00 pm
UPDATE (Mar 20): I have blisters on my feet from how much skiing I have been doing this season. I am not going to be at the running workout today (Mar 20) or likely next week (Mar 27). People are more than welcome to attend and organise their own running workout!
Interval training at the Rashpal Dhillon Track & Field Oval.
This will occur every Wednesday at 6 pm.
All skill levels welcome.
There is no need to signup in advance.
Hope to see lots of people here!