This year's banquet will be held at the Anza Club. The other big party of the year. If you missed Longhike, don't miss this one!
- Date: April 4, 2007
- Who: VOC Members and Alumni!
- What: Elections, Everest, Budget, Tasty Food, Awards, Dessert Potluck, and Dancing!
- How much: The cost is $2 at the door if you show up before 6pm and $7 if you arrive later
- Liquor? Please don't bring your own alcohol. Beer will be served for $3 each to cover the cost of extra AMS insurance. There will also be a limited selection of wine and cider.
- What should I wear?* Formal attire. Even mountain people like to dress up once in a while. If you don't want to, consider wearing your fancy fleece or goretex jacket.
5:30pm Doors open
6:00 - 7:00pm Elections: Vote for new execs
7:00 - 7:30pm Budget: Vote for the new budget.
7:30 - 8:30pm Dinner: Execs will bring a main course, everybody else bring desert and your own plate, bowl, cup, beverages etc. During dinner, Dan will also announce the winner of the photo competition.
8:30 - 9:15pm Slideshow: Robin Walshaw will present his 2003 Everest Expedition. Don't miss out! Eat at the same time! Dessert will be eaten now.
9:15 - 10:00pm Awards and meet the new executive
10:00 - 2:00am Socialize and dance
Subject to change