Archive:Intro night 2010
(Redirected from Intro night 2010)
What's going to happen?
New to the club? This is where all the mysteries of how the VOC works are revealed!
Find out about:
- who the VOC is
- what the VOC does
- kayaking (whitewater and touring)
- rock climbing
- backcountry skiing
- outdoor stewardship
- other "city side" events
- How the VOC works, mostly...
- How to get the most out of the VOC including:
- Answers to all your questions
- how to borrow gear
- how to operate the wiki
- how to operate the message board
- how to use to our climbing wall
- about our weekly slideshows
- about our VOC Journal
- schedule of major annual trips throughout the year
- how you get on your first trip
- how to get more involved
- how to find new outdoorsy friends
And, generally, get stoked about getting out into the great outdoors with the VOC!
Come to our intro night to get answers to all your questions and meet other new club members.
Everyone is welcome (especially your friends that haven't joint the club yet)!
Monday, Sept. 27/2010 from 7:00-9:00pm in MATH 100