- Tuesday January 15: Phelix Creek Letter Writing and Phelix Creek Information and Powder Awesomeness Night. 6pm clubroom.
- Wednesday Jan 23: Tim Blair - Sea Kayaking in the Queen Charlotte Islands
- Wednesday Jan 30: Craig Alfredson - Cycling, diving and climbing in Cuba
- Wednesday February 6: Climbing in Patagonia and Pakistan by Klemen Mali. Includes the Fitz Roy and ?????
- February 13:Sailing in the Louisiade archipelago in Papua New Guinea by Emma Vardy-Bragg. Warning: pictures of sunshine, sandy beaches, and warm blue waters.
- February 27: No VOC Slideshow. VIMFF Ski Evening.
- March 5: Thirteen Expeditions---Pakistan, India, the St. Elias, Peru, Alaska---and What they all have to do with Genocide in Darfur, by Jeremy Frimer, Buchanan A203, 7pm
- March 11: BCMC Social with a slideshow "Exploring the Coast Mountains on Skis" by John Baldwin. 7:30pm, ANZA Club, 3 W. 8th Ave. See the BCMC Website for more details.
- March 12: International Skiing: Argentina, by Matt Gunn
- March 19: An intro to Alpine Climbing in the Coast Mountains, and other things to do in the summer - Richard So
- March 26: A screening of "Oil + Water". Check out their website for more details and a trailer about this awesome documentary. Afterwards, Paul Bates will be showing a 10 minute video that he made, with rafting action and freestyle whitewater kayaking. Features firstly rafting action- lots of flips, raft surfing and general good fun carnage then some playboating- loops, cartwheels and other freestyle tricks.
- April 2: VOC Banquet - Helen Lemon-Moore, a long time VOCer, will be sharing some of her funny stories from her time in the VOC. SUB Subroom, sometime after 7pm.
- September 24th: Whitemantle Traverse
- October 1st: First Ascent (film)
- October 15th: Waddington and Pantheon Range Traverse!
Come see Tim Blair's slideshow of 5 intrepid adventurers who traversed the Waddington and Pantheon Range self supported over 19 days; including 4 days of double carrying at 2km per day and summiting Mt.Waddington's NW summit. Club room at 7:00pm Wed 15th.
- November 5th:Motivation for the Outdoors by Richard So
- December 3 All About Europa, the Chief climbing route, by Jeff M.