VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Squamish - Mountain Biking - Intermediate/Advance · Saturday, August 29th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 29th, 9:00 am
Pre-trip meeting location: Emaillllll
So...I have never mountain biked in Squamish before, but I just looked at the map via trailforks and pretty much jizzed in my pants.
24 Double Blacks
Jesus, Mary & Joseph....
This trip is a very good opportunity for those who want to practice making the baby steps from Intermediate -> Advanced, but keep in mind this is NOT a train and play sesh, we will not be stopping and going over how to do certain features. Strictly for playing and watching each other crash and laughing about it (unless you don't start moving within 5-10 seconds...)
I can only take 1 bike/person in my car so if you have a nice rack, you totally get bonus points from me.
Also, if you have a bike rack on your car that would be nice too...