VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Top-Secret Harrison Expedition · Sat. Sep. 12th - Sun. Sep. 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Sep. 12th
End: Sunday, Sep. 20th
It now seems that Jeff M and I will be going up to Harrison Hut for a week, driving up on the 12th and coming back on the 20th. The purpose of this is to get some hut work done, so if you are only interested in scrambling, perhaps you aren't what we need. This pretty well discriminates against you if you are a Weekend Warrior and have to work during the week. Another carload or two will probably go up on the 19th and down on the 20th. This would give you an opportunity to see the Harrison Hut, and if you are keen to help, we can always use help. Maybe Caitlin is organizing this 19-20 thing.
We will not be doing pre-trip meetings, etc, but there is a sign-up page and if you sign up, we will contact you to see if you qualify for this mission.