VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Annual VOC Fall Gearswap - buy/sell your surplus or used outdoor gear · Wednesday, October 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Oct. 21st, 6:00 pm
The Annual VOC Fall Gear Swap is an outdoor gear buy-and-sell event!
If you have some extra gear that you no longer need, come sell it. If you are looking to buy used/new outdoor gear for reasonable prices, come on out. Actual swapping of gear is encouraged as well.
There will also be a "free table" - if you have items that could still be used by others but are not fit for selling, or you'd just like to give them away, please consider putting them in the free pile (no junk please).
This event is open to non-members as well, and is absolutely free - bring your friends!
Please feel free to post on the Message Board thread whatever gear you have planned on bringing, so people can get a sense of what will be at this year's swap.
Any questions? Please post them on the message board thread.
Location: ANGU 295 (Henry Angus Building)