VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: Squamish to Whistler through the backcountry, by Daniel Dubois · Tuesday, October 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Oct. 27th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: BUCH D322
Come and join us to hear about Daniel's adventures on a long weekend back country trek from Squamish to Whistler. We will go out for beers and festivites afterwards for those who are interested.
Please note that this slideshow is on a Tuesday instead of Wednesday, outside of our regular scheduling.
Location: BUCH D322
Time: 7:00 PM