VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
We need your help! UBC sustainability fair Feb 4th · Thursday, February 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Feb. 4th, 10:00 am
End: Thursday, Feb. 4th, 3:00 pm
The VOC is also this year part of the UBC sustainability fair! Because respect of nature results in a sustainable mindset ;-)The VOC gets a table on Thursday Feb 4th from 10:00 to 15:00 in the Nest, at the Pit/clubroom level. We are there to promote the VOC and get some additional stoked members.
Come out and help us for an hour or so by standing at the booth and tell interested students about your amazing adventures with the club so far. We will also run an activity, likely table bouldering! Challenge your fellow students to climb around a table without touching the floor. Helping out during the sustainability fair counts as work hike hours (give back to the club for all the benefits your get as a member). You can sign up by editing the wiki page and enter yourself below for the times you are available to help out at the booth. See you there!