VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow- Eating Bush: An Epic to Conquer Mount Churchill, Marcin Mirski and Dmitri Oguz, 7:30pm, · Wednesday, March 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 2nd, 7:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: ESB 2012
Come and join us to hear about Marcin and Dmitri's epic to conquer Mount Churchill!
Title: Eating Bush: Climbing Mt Churchill
Marcin says: "A month after failing to make it anywhere close to the base, we took another shot at getting to the top of Mount Churchill, a prominent 2000m peak fairly close to the shore of Vancouver Bay and a 20km paddle up the Jervis Inlet. Down one participant, we found the same prickly bushes on our way up."