VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
End of Class Car Camping Rager · Sat. Apr. 9th - Sun. Apr. 10th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Apr. 9th, 7:00 pm
End: Sunday, Apr. 10th
People have been talking about how there are not enough parties in the VOC (well ones on the trip agenda at least). The semester is ending and that seems like a good enough reason to celebrate. We will be going to be Car camping up the Squamish Valley River. We will be staying at 49.915044, -123.295996 (GPS) which is a free camping area up the squamish valley road.
Rides are going to be organized on the Wiki page. There is no pre trip as that would be silly. Everyone is welcome, bring your friends!